This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
No information will be collected from users.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Terms and conditions on subscription
Subscription Policy and Non-Refundability
Thank you for your interest in our subscription service! This policy outlines the terms and conditions governing your subscription, including our non-refund policy.
Subscription Fees and Billing:
- By subscribing, you agree to pay the recurring subscription fee specified for your chosen plan.
- Fees are charged automatically on your chosen billing cycle (monthly, annually, etc.) until you cancel your subscription.
- You are responsible for ensuring your payment method is valid and sufficient funds are available for ongoing charges.
Subscription Term and Cancellation:
- Your subscription continues until it is cancelled by you or us.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time through your account settings or by contacting our customer support team.
- Cancellations will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Please note that all subscription fees are non-refundable. This means that once a payment is made for a billing cycle, you will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of that cycle, even if you cancel your subscription early.
- This policy applies to all subscription plans and billing cycles.
Reasons for Non-Refundability:
- We provide immediate access to all subscription benefits upon payment. By subscribing, you gain full access to the service for the duration of the billing cycle, regardless of usage.
- Implementing a refund policy would require significant administrative and financial overhead, ultimately impacting our ability to maintain and improve the service at its current price point.
Alternatives to Cancellation:
- If you are not satisfied with the service, we encourage you to explore alternative options before cancelling your subscription.
- This may include downgrading to a lower-tier plan with fewer features or utilizing any available free trial periods offered for other plans.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We are happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy, including the non-refundability of subscription fees.